FS: 2015 VW Touareg TDI (in DC area)

THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
TXBDan
Speed Setter
Speed Setter

FS: 2015 VW Touareg TDI (in DC area)

Post by TXBDan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Prob a long shot, but my buddy in MD (near DC) is selling his Touareg TDi. It's a beast and makes for a great tow vehicle. (240hp/406ftlbs, 7700lb tow) He used it to tow his E36 a few times, but has since sold the M3 and now the Touareg along with it. Clean southern car. He said he'd pick you up from the airport :)

$20k
https://photos.shutterfly.com/story_inv ... 7e9848916c

2015 VW Touareg TDi, Sport
-53K miles (approx, going up daily)
- "Post Dieselgate" - has the ECU programming that VW had to do after the big scandal
- 8-speed ZF auto.
-White exterior, Tan and Coco brown interior
-Seats are "VW Tex" upholstery - really nice fake leather
-Factory NAV, bluetooth, iPod interface
-All the normal stuff you'd expect on this kind of vehicle (power windows, cruise, etc.)
-Notable things it doesn't have: Memory seats, sunroof
-Bought at Lindsay/Dulles VW in 2018 with 37K.
-Vehicle has extended warranty, I'll have to look at the paperwork to see when it runs out
-Tires, rotors, and brake pads were new at 37K
-Just serviced (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) at 50K
-Cargo area mat and VW "Monster" all weather floor mats added. Also includes factory carpet mats
-Added retractable cargo area cover.

Vehicle is pretty much perfect. I've done nothing but keep fuel in it and drive it. HUGE fuel tank - 26 gallons. I can get over 600 miles to a tank commuting, and I've seen well over 700 on trips to NC. My last trip to NC, I did the entire round trip on one tank of fuel - a little over 30mpg on the highway. I've towed with it 3 or 4 times, and it's awesome with the light Trailex trailer. Seemed to get about 17-19mpg towing the trailer and the M3 for short trips.
Dan Durusky
Mazda RX8