Mosport and my little doggie.

Any and all discussions concerning events.
Subw00er
Speed Setter
Speed Setter

Mosport and my little doggie.

Post by Subw00er » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:12 am

Anyone know if I can bring my little Boston Terrier with me to the event? She is well behaved and my wife will leash her. I saw a dog at Mt Tremblant last year, so I'm guessing its ok with the club but this could be a track-specific thing and was wondering if anyone knew for sure.

boltonite
Administrator
Administrator

Post by boltonite » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:08 am

Mosport International Raceway Policies

We want all of our guests to have a safe and enjoyable stay with us, and you can help.

Please:

1. Drive carefully and watch out for children, speed limit is 15 km in camping areas, 10 km in the Paddock. Stay ON established roads and OFF the sand hills. Use of off-road vehicles and motorcycles is NOT permitted in the camping areas, permitted only in the paddock and only for race-related business by licensed drivers aged 16 years or older.

2. Keep all vehicles off the race track.

3. Observe QUIET HOURS from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please turn off all music and generators.

4. Keep your campsite safe and clean. Keep fires to a reasonable size, and place your bottles and garbage in the containers provided.

5. For assistance, feel free to stop security during their drive-bys, or go to any staffed gate.

6. Pets allowed as long as they are on leashes.

7. Children 12 and under free.

8. Do listen to track marshals and security staff. They are there for everyone’s well-being and safety.

Thanks! We hope your stay with us is a good one!

Subw00er
Speed Setter
Speed Setter

Post by Subw00er » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:48 pm

Hey, thanks!