tires and tent for sale.

THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
chaddejn
Rookie Driver
Rookie Driver

tires and tent for sale.

Post by chaddejn » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Howdy all... just trying to clean out some stuff I no longer have a need for.

Tires:
4 Michelin alpin 195/60 R15 snow tires... They were used for 1 season (maybe 5000 miles?), and my fiancee no longer has that car. $100 obo. They are currently in Dorchester, but I can bring them up to Hamilton.

2 Continental 195/55 R16 run flats, at a bit more then half tread... they came off my neighbor's mini These are free to anyone, and are currently in Hamilton, MA

I also have a 10x20 semi-permanent tent that I used for 1 winter to store my track car... The track car in now stored in an enclosed trailer, thus I don't need it. It did get a small rip in it from wind storms last spring, but I have some extra canvas for the repair (and for that matter, I think the rip was pretty minor). Its partly dis-assembled... I can easily finish dis-assembling it, or take it as is and save 30-60 minutes when you are setting it up yourself (though as is would require a truck, as some of the partly dis-assembled frame are about 10x10, but 6 screws later it could be 4 5x10 pieces).

~$280 via amazon new, make me an offer.
http://www.amazon.com/ShelterLogic-20-- ... ogic+10x20

Pickup in Hamilton, MA, or let me know where you are and I'll let you know if I have any intentions of being near there soon.