ATV for sale

THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
MarcJMartin
Rookie Driver
Rookie Driver

ATV for sale

Post by MarcJMartin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Not exactly a track vehicle ...

2003 Kawasaki Praire 360
4x4 Automatic
Moose Plow
Warn Winch
Great shape - good tires, fluids just changed, ready to go. Registered for trail riding one year, and just used for plowing ever since.

$3200 obo

Marc Martin
603-899-3146
marc_martin@bose.com

WillM
Administrator
Administrator

Post by WillM » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Sounds great.

I had no idea NH had such an over population of moose that plows were required. ;)
96 Miata #72 SC
PRA 4 :sunny:

Grippy
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by Grippy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Have you tried to plow a hill (up or down)? How do you think it would do on my driveway? I use a snowblower now.
Gordon Andrade
#10 Super C MX-5

MarcJMartin
Rookie Driver
Rookie Driver

Post by MarcJMartin » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Will, what kind of "city slicker" are you? You don't plow Moose in NH. A woodchuck or two maybe but never a Moose I'm not sure about those Vermonters though ...

Gordon, I can't belive you use a snowblower on that driveway, it must take you hours. My driveway is unpaved, flat, and about 250 feet long with a good sized turnaround and it worked great up here. My best guess is it would work great on your driveway, especially since one side of it is sloped downhill. The only time I really had trouble was when we got about 16" of snow, then it rained, turned it all into slush and I was out of town. Janice got out there and did a pretty good job on it (although it took a while) - the bill was high for that one ... ;-).

You could do that driveway in a fraction of the time it takes with the snowblower (it's also great for hauling logs and stumps around). I'm headed out of town next week. I'll give you a buzz when I get back.

marc