2018 Rules

Questions, comments, and discussions concerning COMSCC rules.

Moderators: Boondocker850, blindsidefive0

Dtangard
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

2018 Rules

Post by Dtangard » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:17 pm

As you may know, the 2018 Rule Book and Touring Class Spreadsheet have been posted online. There have been several significant rule changes this year and it is important for everyone to review the rule book to understand how the changes will affect their vehicle's classification. In order to quickly review the updates, pages 5 through 9 highlight all of the changes. If you have any questions regarding the changes, please don't hesitate to ask on the forum or by emailing me at rules@comscc.org.

Anyone with this link will be able to view the competition folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15dS2u ... hCZJakpcUT. The competition folder contains a blank touring classification spreadsheet, the rule book, sheets for all competitors, a list of stewards, new cars added throughout the season, and 2019 rule change proposals.

When you submit your classification sheets this year, please send them to me with the naming convention, "Class_Car Number_Last Name_First Name" in order to make the folders easier to organize and reference. Chris Parsons did a great job making the touring spreadsheet work through google sheets, so if you don't have excel you can make a spreadsheet using google sheets. Thanks Chris!

For the super competitors, please send me your power figures and competition weight before the season starts.

Perhaps most importantly, if you have any interest working as a steward, please reach out to me at rules@comscc.org.

Thanks,
Derek
Derek
#01 T40
1995 Miata

cfossum
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: 2018 Rules

Post by cfossum » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Lots of hard work there, thanks to Derek and to all the other contributors!