Watkins Glen Wine tour

Any and all discussions concerning events.
dinoracer
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Watkins Glen Wine tour

Post by dinoracer » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:04 am

It's a bit early to be planning, but wanted to get this out in time as you're making plans for this trip

My wife Deb is contacting a local tour company to set up a day of vineyard tastings for Monday September 11. The van will pick up at the track about 9 AM, and pour them out the door back at the track in the late afternoon. This will be the third year we've done it, and it's been a great time each time. The details of the trip are flexible, so if there is a particular winery of interest it can probably be fit in. Cost will be $ 80-100 per person depending on the final headcount. If you're wife's afraid to join because "she won't know anybody" she needs to relax, 5 minutes with this crew and she'll be a life-long buddy. :D

We've got 4 in so far, but need to get a head count to the tour company to reserve the right size van or mini-bus, so if you're interested please send me a note at tjc9909 at msn dot com with your significant other's email and we'll put them on the list.

Thanks
Last edited by dinoracer on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Cannon

COM Chief Steward (fka Chief of Operations, Chief of Tech, assistant BBQ cook, Club Secretary....I been around a while)
#26 - 2000 Black Miata (sold) - co-driver of the orange 318ti .. thanks Scott!

jvangelder
Rookie Racer
Rookie Racer

Re: Watkins Glen Wine tour

Post by jvangelder » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Alison says she will be there in spirit, definitely wont make it this year.

Mark Swinehart
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: Watkins Glen Wine tour

Post by Mark Swinehart » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:11 pm

I would bet Sam would love to accompany them. Do you think warm Heineken will be available?