**SOLD ** 97 Miata 5spd, Hardtop, race seats and cage

THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
BURZA
Rookie Driver
Rookie Driver

**SOLD ** 97 Miata 5spd, Hardtop, race seats and cage

Post by BURZA » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:43 pm

THIS CAR HAS SOLD TO SOMEONE EAGER TO ATTEND COM EVENTS. GOOD LUCK DAVE.

1997 Miata 5spd, Hardtop, race seats and cage. Car is located North of Boston, in Salem

This is not a street legal car. This is a car intended for use in racing events such as Time Trials, Hill Climbs, autocross, and such.

The car has been actively used over the last few years for HPDE driving. It does not have a log book for any organization. The car has 100,800 miles on it.

The car will be sold with many extras, such as wheels, tires, a full outdoor cover. The car does have a data logging system from TraqMate. I have never used it. I do not know how to use it. I have been told it is a good system. The car has a removable Sparco steering wheel. Both sets of wheels are made by 949 racing. One set has Dunlop Direzza ZII tires new as of 2015 with 4 events on them. No flat spots. The other set has Hoosier A6 tires. There is also a full set of Hoosier SM6 tires unmounted included. There is a spare set of Timkin front hubs.

My selling reason is I am moving on to another car. Its been a lot of fun to drive. The car does not have a title. It will be sold with only a bill of sale.

I am asking $8,000 for the car and all the extras as a single package. Do not plan to low ball. Do not ask my lowest price until you are standing in front of me with cash in hand. If you want to trade, make a pitch.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/5500179307.html
Last edited by BURZA on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wizzman
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: FS: 97 Miata 5spd, Hardtop, race seats and cage

Post by wizzman » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:53 am

This is a nicely built and very strong car. I ran with this car on track with the previous owner a few years ago. This would be a GREAT platform to build a T40 or T50 car with COM.
-Dave W.

1994 Mazda Miata T50 #56