NHMS4...a Grande Finale!

Any and all discussions concerning events.
breakaway500
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: NHMS4...a Grande Finale!

Post by breakaway500 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Insanity is an equal opportunity affliction! :lol: :sunny:
It's not what you drive, it's how you drive. "Lap times matter"

Bobc
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by Bobc » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 am

I just wanted to thank everyone involved in COM from Laura and I we had a great time this year as we have every time we have come to an event.
But to have her finish the year winning and setting a track record that was just too cool, The girl can drive!!!
I want to thank every one who has helped us along the way the list is to long to get everyone but Pat,Bill,Butch,Dan,Bert,Bruce,Dave,Will,Sam, Nate and Les all have really made this even more fun..
Thanks again
Bob Cairns

breakaway500
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by breakaway500 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 am

^It was a lot of fun watching (from your excellent observation deck) the two of you dueling out on track! You could see the smiles and determination as you both traded the lead. Well done!! :D :sunny:
It's not what you drive, it's how you drive. "Lap times matter"

SEISAN
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by SEISAN » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 am

Congratulations Laura... a great run.
Earlier in the day Bob told me she was running fast and she proved it.

In case you did not know.
I run in the same class and and just before the time trials, Mark Stellato and Sam Webster noticed that one of my front tires on my ZO6 was corded. They thought it was bad and lucky it did not burst while I was out there during my last run. I only had street tires to change with so I asked Bob and Laura if they had a couple of fronts that I could borrow. Without hesitation, I was given a set of Nittos from Laura's ZO6 that I was able to TT with. This is the kind of members they are and how much class they showed. Thank you many times over.

Also, thank you to Mark and Sam for being observant and saving my bacon. I will be more diligent in inspecting my equipment.

Bob

Shake N Bake

Bobc
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by Bobc » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 am

Thanks, Mark we had a ball just like at the Glen running around together like that is too much fun...use the deck anytime
Bob, you're welcome,thanks for the kind words

Bob

naschmitz
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by naschmitz » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:26 am

Bobc wrote:I just wanted to thank everyone involved in COM from Laura and I we had a great time this year as we have every time we have come to an event.
But to have her finish the year winning and setting a track record that was just too cool, The girl can drive!!!
I want to thank every one who has helped us along the way the list is to long to get everyone but Pat,Bill,Butch,Dan,Bert,Bruce,Dave,Will,Sam, Nate and Les all have really made this even more fun..
Thanks again
Bob Cairns
Glad you found my inputs helpful. That aspect of the COMSCC forumula is what I like the best about the club -- members helping their competitors go faster because we all realize that makes everyone better. And congrats to Laura for setting the record!
Bert Schmitz
#36 TT3 2006 Victory Red Corvette

SEISAN
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by SEISAN » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 am

Hi Bert,

We missed you up he'are. You would have definitely enjoyed the south oval.

maybe next year!!

Bob

S N" B