When Will NHIS be Open for Arrivals?

Any and all discussions concerning events.
J Rosen

When Will NHIS be Open for Arrivals?

Post by J Rosen » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:57 am

Herb
Will we be able to get into the track Friday night for camping? If I remember correctly, there was some confusion at the gate last year.
Thanks
Jack
p.s.
most of the Cobra is back....just a few pieces of carbon fiber missing. Will glue them back on when we pick them up at Mosport in June !!

Mark Swinehart
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by Mark Swinehart » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:21 am

From your e-mail confirmation:

The COM Sports Car Club registration window, located at the Main Gate of the track, will be open from 7:00 - 9:00 PM Friday and will reopen at 7:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday. If you are planning on camping at the track you must be registered prior to entering the In-Field area. At any of these times you will also be able to pay for garage space. The cost for a garage remains the same as previously - $50 per day per garage (providing ample room for two cars). Please do not utilize any garage space prior to registering.

J Rosen

Post by J Rosen » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:33 am

Mark
Thanks
Next time I'll read all the fine print on the confirmation
See you next week
Jack

offcamber09
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: When Will NHIS be Open for Arrivals?

Post by offcamber09 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:36 pm

J Rosen wrote:p.s.
most of the Cobra is back....just a few pieces of carbon fiber missing. Will glue them back on when we pick them up at Mosport in June !!
Rumor I hear is that Mosport was short a couple of tire wall tires after "the" incident. Are you sure they're not stuck between the frame rails :lol:
Scott Rosnick
#09 BMW 318ti-6

J Rosen

Post by J Rosen » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:49 pm

offcamber09 wrote:
J Rosen wrote:p.s.
Rumor I hear is that Mosport was short a couple of tire wall tires after "the" incident. Are you sure they're not stuck between the frame rails :lol:
Scott
They're called ballast now, not tires!!!
Jack

enjoythemusic
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by enjoythemusic » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:50 am

J Rosen wrote:They're called ballast now, not tires!!!
Jack
LOL
Enjoy the Track,

Steven R.
http://www.EnjoyTheTrack.com

TTA89

Post by TTA89 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:26 pm

Having never been inside NHIS, is the area that we will be parked paved or is it gravel or grass?

enjoythemusic
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by enjoythemusic » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:55 pm

TTA89 wrote:Having never been inside NHIS, is the area that we will be parked paved or is it gravel or grass?

Paved for cars. i think the RV park is paved too. There are grass secrtions as well if you like that sorta thing. The showers are hot and clean.
Enjoy the Track,

Steven R.
http://www.EnjoyTheTrack.com

TTA89

Post by TTA89 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:58 pm

I'm local so I don't need the grass :) I'll be trailering the car up there and just wanted to make sure there was pavement so I could jack the car up and change the tires. Plus unloading it from the trailer in grass/dirt isn't very fun.