NHMS 2 Trophy

General chat that fellow COM'ers may be interested in.
jimmacsrx7
Speed Setter
Speed Setter

NHMS 2 Trophy

Post by jimmacsrx7 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey all, who do I talk to get my trophy from NHMS 2? I can meet up or whatever.
    Thanks,
    Jim McNamara
    #30 Mazda RX7 PA

naschmitz
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Re: NHMS 2 Trophy

Post by naschmitz » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 pm

I still need my NHMS-1 Trophy too (1st place SPA)
    Bert Schmitz
    #36 TT3 2006 Victory Red Corvette

962porsche
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by 962porsche » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 pm

i have them . i'm not the trophy person any longer . if you want trophys all any one has to do is look under contact com heading you can find what person does what job . i had trophys at every event this year i want to . there was a big mess up with an order i placed after the nhms 2 event . i got a shit load of trophys with wrong dates and wrong event on the trophys . the trophie place has replaced all of them . i will be leaving to go racing this week and will not be back untill after the 16th . as i stated i'm not the trophie person so you can get ahold of the new people that are doing the job for them . i did tell allot of people they could get there trophys down in NJ and i did not go to that event . i had planed on going to do the trophys only . but the trophys were not picked up from me to be given out . for that i am very sorry .

chaos4NH

Post by chaos4NH » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:22 am

Bert and Jim, If you can figure out from David's reply how, when and where you get your trophies, you are doing better than me.
    David, please explain how we now get those trophies. Thanks
    Sam
    Chief of Operations

#41 Nissan 200SX SER T40

962porsche
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by 962porsche » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

you have to wate untill i eather get back from my trip or get them from the new trophie people . these **** trophys should have been picked up from me before the NJ event as to cut shipping costs and i'm only 3 miles from i95 and a mile off i91 .

chaos4NH

Post by chaos4NH » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks David. Understood.
    Sam
    Chief of Operations

#41 Nissan 200SX SER T40

Dave_G
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by Dave_G » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 am

FWIW, there should be one for me in there too. I'll wait.
    Dave
    ST4 Miata #62

SEISAN
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by SEISAN » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 am

Trophy Update:

Jon Whorf and I ( Bob Brooks ) will co-chair the trophy committee for the upcoming COM year.

I am also owed a trophy from an early NH event along with a friend of mine who never received his from the last NH event. That said, the former trophy chairman has or should have all the trophy's owed to participants from previous events. We do not have a current list and we are trying to make arrangements to get these and make sure that they are distributed to the winners as soon as possible.

If you would like to get it sooner you can drive to CT and pick it up. If you do and want to volunteer you can pick them all up for us as the former chairman has a busy schedule.

Jon and I will make sure that one of us will be at each event next year and all trophy's needed will be ordered. In the event that we are short the winning participant will have his/her trophy sent in a timely manner.

We are also in the process of getting all the specialty trophy,s back for the banquet in January. Hope to see you all there.

Save the wave,

Bob

962porsche
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by 962porsche » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 pm

i may bring the trophys to the next meating ! as for people not getting them ! 1st i was told by some not to just start shipping trophies out to people becouse of the cost to do so . also i can count on one hand the amount of people that came up to me at any of the events and asked me for there trophies do to them . i also only got 4 emails to me asking about getting trophies .

nateh
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by nateh » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 pm

David, I can meet you on the way to the board meeting if that helps.
    Nate Hine
    1985 driversupply Frankenspec
    1995 Spec Miata #47(1) white-blue

962porsche
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by 962porsche » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 pm

nate yes that would be great ! i will send you an email . i talked with john about airbrushing some helmets for you and him also i want to find out about the spec car ???????? what is going on with the motor ???

nateh
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by nateh » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 pm

I've been deferring work on the Frankenspec until I get other stuff cleared away. Haven't forgotten your much-appreciated offer to help sort it out!
    Nate Hine
    1985 driversupply Frankenspec
    1995 Spec Miata #47(1) white-blue

naschmitz
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by naschmitz » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:36 am

chaos4NH wrote:Bert and Jim, If you can figure out from David's reply how, when and where you get your trophies, you are doing better than me.
    David, please explain how we now get those trophies. Thanks
    Even after reading the subsequent posts, I am still not clear on how to get my 1st place SPA trophy from NHMS-1.
    Bert Schmitz

jlwhorf
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by jlwhorf » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:45 am

naschmitz wrote:Even after reading the subsequent posts, I am still not clear on how to get my 1st place SPA trophy from NHMS-1.
    Bob Brooks now has the travelling trophies and the remainder of Davids stock. We will need to go through everything and see what we need order. With out knowing what is in Davids stock, I say it would make sense to order the missing event trophies when we make the order for the banquet. Just figure you will get it at the banquet.

naschmitz
    Speed Racer
    Speed Racer

Post by naschmitz » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 am

jlwhorf wrote:Bob Brooks now has the travelling trophies and the remainder of Davids stock. We will need to go through everything and see what we need order. With out knowing what is in Davids stock, I say it would make sense to order the missing event trophies when we make the order for the banquet. Just figure you get it at the banquet.
    Thanks.
    Bert Schmitz