Cleaning out the basement

THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
RyanC
Speed Setter
Speed Setter

Cleaning out the basement

Post by RyanC » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:06 pm

The Sandiest Clam has to make some room in the basement. As a result, all my unnecessary stuff is available. Tires sold in pairs won't be split up unless there are buyers for both individual tires, sorry :)

2 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s in 235/45 17 that were on my STI. Evenly worn, probably 40% life remaining. These are great street tires and also good as rain tires for the track. $100 for both picked up in Cambridge MA

2 Hoosier GAC (Grand Am Cup) 225/45 17s that came from an STI as well. Pretty beat but they have some meat left on them, might be good for an event or two (or a full season if you are Joe Lu). Not legal for Time Trials but great for DE days or TT practice. $50 obo for both picked up in Cambridge MA

1 275/40 17 Hoosier R3S04. It has some lift left on it but I don't know how much. A six pack of Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA will suffice, or a 4 pack of the 120 minute IPA.

1 225/45 17 Bridgestone RE070 (Stock STI tire). It has about 40% left on it but it worn a bit more on the inside due to wicked camber on my old ride. Yeah, that biatch was hooked up right. You'll get some decent life out of this if it's mounted in the back or if you have zero toe and not too much camber, OR it's good as a full size spare. Very sticky tire. $40 picked up in Cambridge.

1 Reese trailer hitch from my '05 STI part# 77091. Info on hitch here: http://www.eautoworks.com/product-Reese ... 248000.htm Includes wiring harness. $75 picked up in Cambridge.

1 Stock downpipe from my '05 STI, includes both stock catalytic converters. 13k miles on it. $100 picked up in Cambridge.

1 Brembo 4-piston caliper (STI Stock driver side) with stock brake pads. Couple chips in the powdercoating but otherwise great shape. You can see by the color that it hasn't been tracked. I had this as a spare. $200 picked up in Cambridge.

Photos of everything but the 275/40 Hoosier are at http://picasaweb.google.com/rcatucci/StuffFoSale#

Best bets are to email me at rcatucci at gmail dot com.