Porsche 944 Turbo for sale

THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
StephanAlfa
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Porsche 944 Turbo for sale

Post by StephanAlfa » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:05 am

Some of you may remember Pat Kelly. He purchased Rob Goldfarb's Miata (still has it).
Work and family commitments is preventing him from enjoying the track and some of his toys. One of them is for sale:

1986 944 Turbo street/track car. Car has been used for some drivers ed and is set up for PCA club racing E, but was only raced once. Still street legal however and has radio, AC, etc. Bolt in Safety Devices UK cage with removable door bars, Sparco seat, Fabcar Steel A-arms and monoball strut bearings, front brake ducts, Brey-Kraus strut brace, Weltmeister springs, Battery disconnect, Two sets of 17â€

StephanAlfa
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: Porsche 944 Turbo for sale

Post by StephanAlfa » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:57 am

[quote="StephanAlfa"]Some of you may remember Pat Kelly. He purchased Rob Goldfarb's Miata (still has it).
Work and family commitments is preventing him from enjoying the track and some of his toys. One of them is for sale:

1986 944 Turbo street/track car. Car has been used for some drivers ed and is set up for PCA club racing E, but was only raced once. Still street legal however and has radio, AC, etc. Bolt in Safety Devices UK cage with removable door bars, Sparco seat, Fabcar Steel A-arms and monoball strut bearings, front brake ducts, Brey-Kraus strut brace, Weltmeister springs, Battery disconnect, Two sets of 17â€

chaos4NH

Post by chaos4NH » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:15 am

I's Red, and made close to Italy (they were allies in WW2 as I recall), so jump on it Stefan!
Sam
Chief of Operations

#41 Nissan 200SX SER T40

StephanAlfa
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by StephanAlfa » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:26 am

chaos4NH wrote:I's Red, and made close to Italy (they were allies in WW2 as I recall), so jump on it Stefan!
I would if I was not focusing my efforts on converting my Alfa into ST-4...

chaos4NH

Post by chaos4NH » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:34 pm

StephanAlfa wrote:
chaos4NH wrote:I's Red, and made close to Italy (they were allies in WW2 as I recall), so jump on it Stefan!
I would if I was not focusing my efforts on converting my Alfa into ST-4...
No! If you get rid of the body roll, what will the Miata guys have to kid you about!BTW Happy Holidays to you and your family
Sam
Chief of Operations

#41 Nissan 200SX SER T40

StephanAlfa
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by StephanAlfa » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:46 am

I would if I was not focusing my efforts on converting my Alfa into ST-4...[/quote]

No! If you get rid of the body roll, what will the Miata guys have to kid you about!BTW Happy Holidays to you and your family[/quote]

You too Sam. I'll be going by you house on the 31st. If you Red Mazda is out I'll stop by.
I am sure the Miata boys will find something to pick on other than body roll... hopefully - if I get all things done right - they'll be seeing my bumper 8)