Mosport in May

Any and all discussions concerning events.
wizzman
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: Mosport in May

Post by wizzman » Fri May 06, 2011 11:35 am

Well somehow I kept that Miata in one piece at my first COM event and first track event in this car! It was a long and very uncomfortable ride up and back in the Miata but totally worth it. Big thanks to Bruce Allen, my instructor who kept pushing me to find the limits in the rain. By the late Tuesday morning, I actually was quite comfortable driving on the slick surface. Definitely looking forward to making it out to some future events!
-Dave W.

1994 Mazda Miata T50 #56

nateh
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by nateh » Fri May 06, 2011 11:46 am

Great job, Dave. See you at the track again soon?
Nate Hine
1985 driversupply Frankenspec
1995 Spec Miata #47(1) white-blue

brucesallen
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by brucesallen » Mon May 09, 2011 11:01 am

wizzman wrote:Well somehow I kept that Miata in one piece at my first COM event and first track event in this car! It was a long and very uncomfortable ride up and back in the Miata but totally worth it. Big thanks to Bruce Allen, my instructor who kept pushing me to find the limits in the rain. By the late Tuesday morning, I actually was quite comfortable driving on the slick surface. Definitely looking forward to making it out to some future events!
Dave got second overall in a big ST4 class and only missed first by .1 seconds! Clearly he deserved the license I endorsed for him. I hope we will see much more of him (but I am not in ST4).

Bruce,
Just back from Pocono racing. They have made mods to the track to make it suck more than ever! I'll never go back.
Bruce Allen
The Greased Shadow
"It's all about the fast lap"