NHMS 4 videos

Any and all discussions concerning events.
962porsche
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Re: NHMS 4 videos

Post by 962porsche » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 pm

tim in the other video you posted you have some shots of your suspension . the engine cradle , cross member lower subframe what ever you would like to call it seams to move around . what is your view on that ???? by the way you don't have to keep showing just how slow my GTI is with its 11 year old street tires by keep on passing me .

timmmy
Speed Setter
Speed Setter

Post by timmmy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:26 pm

962porsche wrote:tim in the other video you posted you have some shots of your suspension . the engine cradle , cross member lower subframe what ever you would like to call it seams to move around . what is your view on that ???? by the way you don't have to keep showing just how slow my GTI is with its 11 year old street tires by keep on passing me .
Sorry to keep passing you ;P

Post mortem on the front subframe shows that 2 out of 4 subframe bolts have un-captivated thier captive nuts inside the chassis....Joy!
Haydn Taylor
www.motorsport-ht.com

962porsche
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by 962porsche » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 pm

that happend to my 944 on the right front rear pick up point on the control arm . i in stalled time-serts and put a little tack weld on it to . so far its been all good for 4 years .