NHIS results are up

Any and all discussions concerning events.
rajito
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

NHIS results are up

Post by rajito » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:48 pm

NHIS results, updated season points standings, and updated track records for the chicane/chicane configuration have all been posted.

Remember to hit Refresh/Reload if you don't see the changes.

Contact Poppa Swinehart if you have any issues.

Raj
#66 SuperSlowGT
Silver 2004 Nissan 350Z

dinoracer
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by dinoracer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:03 pm

Raj is Awesum!! :lol: :lol:

BTW , we missed you and the other subie guys this weekend, what happened?
Tom Cannon

COM Chief Steward (fka Chief of Operations, Chief of Tech, assistant BBQ cook, Club Secretary....I been around a while)
#26 - 2000 Black Miata (sold) - co-driver of the orange 318ti .. thanks Scott!

offcamber09
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by offcamber09 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:26 pm

Tom, dare I ask if that was a personal best for chicane/chicane? Do I double dare ask if the motor had anything to do with it?

On another note- what's all this Porsche bull#$*t at the top of SPA. I take a little break and the class goes to hell. :lol:
Scott Rosnick
#09 BMW 318ti-6

dinoracer
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by dinoracer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:11 pm

offcamber09 wrote:Tom, dare I ask if that was a personal best for chicane/chicane? Do I double dare ask if the motor had anything to do with it?
Yup, thanks again for the motor! Now I have a traction problem (again); while spinning both wheels up the hill is fun and looks cool, it's not the fastest way around the track... :)
offcamber09 wrote:On another note- what's all this Porsche bull#$*t at the top of SPA. I take a little break and the class goes to hell. :lol:

Yeah , Mike, Craig and I are doing what we can, but we need your hot shoe back - hurry and get that new ride up to snuff, will ya!
Tom Cannon

COM Chief Steward (fka Chief of Operations, Chief of Tech, assistant BBQ cook, Club Secretary....I been around a while)
#26 - 2000 Black Miata (sold) - co-driver of the orange 318ti .. thanks Scott!

rnoonan
Rookie Racer
Rookie Racer

Post by rnoonan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:12 pm

Porsches rule! Woo-hoo!! PB, SPA, SPB, SSGT - All Your Class Are Ours! Muah-ha-ha-ha! :twisted:

-= Rick =-

mossaidis
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by mossaidis » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:42 am

rnoonan wrote:Porsches rule! Woo-hoo!! PB, SPA, SPB, SSGT - All Your Class Are Ours! Muah-ha-ha-ha! :twisted:

-= Rick =-
Is there a Porsche that can compete in ST4? If so, BRING IT ON!!!!

Mark Swinehart
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by Mark Swinehart » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:02 am

SSC cars that could be modified to run as ST4 - Porsche 914-4 and 912

offcamber09
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by offcamber09 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:31 am

rnoonan wrote:Porsches rule! Woo-hoo!! PB, SPA, SPB, SSGT - All Your Class Are Ours! Muah-ha-ha-ha! :twisted:

-= Rick =-
Isn't this coming from a Eagle Talon driver? Eagle...Porsche...I get them confused all the time! :dontknow:
Scott Rosnick
#09 BMW 318ti-6

rnoonan
Rookie Racer
Rookie Racer

Post by rnoonan » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:28 pm

FORMER Eagle Talon driver - I've now seen the light! (Or gone over to the dark side, depending on your viewpoint.) :) We'll have an SSGT rematch at the August NHIS event, and I hope Mike G. brings his 350Z instead of his Goldwing.

Win or lose, I sure do love my Cayman S and COMSCC! :D It was great to be back on the track and see some of my old friends again after a 4-year hiatus. You guys still run some of the best events around!

-= Rick =-

StephanAlfa
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by StephanAlfa » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:06 pm

Mark Swinehart wrote:SSC cars that could be modified to run as ST4 - Porsche 914-4 and 912
That is if you are talking porsche only... you forgot old 911 \i think there was one in SSB class a while ago late 60s model

Mark Swinehart
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by Mark Swinehart » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:01 pm

The older 911's are SSB in stock configuration. With the appropriate mods they would move up to ST3 - not ST4.

mhiggins
Fast Lapper
Fast Lapper

Post by mhiggins » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:53 pm

dinoracer wrote:
offcamber09 wrote:Tom, dare I ask if that was a personal best for chicane/chicane? Do I double dare ask if the motor had anything to do with it?
Yup, thanks again for the motor! Now I have a traction problem (again); while spinning both wheels up the hill is fun and looks cool, it's not the fastest way around the track... :)
offcamber09 wrote:On another note- what's all this Porsche bull#$*t at the top of SPA. I take a little break and the class goes to hell. :lol:

Yeah , Mike, Craig and I are doing what we can, but we need your hot shoe back - hurry and get that new ride up to snuff, will ya!
Was off 2 seconds from my times last year, still would have landed me in 4th place. Had a great time, even during open track on Sunday when I turned my 5 speed into a 3rd gear one speed.

Might be time to do a little motor work as well????????