2018 COM Class Sheets

Questions, comments, and discussions concerning COMSCC rules.

Moderators: Boondocker850, blindsidefive0

Dtangard
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

2018 COM Class Sheets

Post by Dtangard » Sun May 06, 2018 9:57 am

With just under a week until our first race, I've only received class sheets from a few members. Please send me your class sheets as soon as possible! For the super competitors, I need your power figures and competition weight. It is important we receive this information before the event.

As a reminder, there have been several significant rules changes and it is important for everyone to review the rule book to understand how the changes will affect their vehicle's classification. In order to quickly review the updates, pages 5 through 9 of the rule book highlight all of the changes. If you have any questions regarding the changes, please don't hesitate to ask on the forum or by emailing rules@comscc.org
We will be filing all classification sheets in a common location so they are accessible throughout the season. Anyone with this link will be able to view the 2018 competition folder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15dS2u ... hCZJakpcUT

Important: When you submit your classification sheets this year, please send them with the following naming convention:

"Class_Car Number_Last Name_First Name"
Derek
#01 T40
1995 Miata