Filthy Dips! Unique styling meets unique protection!

THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
FilthyJoe
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Filthy Dips! Unique styling meets unique protection!

Post by FilthyJoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Want your track car to stand out? Tired of worrying about your factory paint getting ruined at the track? Are you like every racer and you're on a budget, and vinyl wraps are just too expensive? Or do you just want to change up the look for the next racing season? Well, that's why I'm here!

I am the owner and operator of Filthy Dips. We do full vehicle, parts and wheel plasti-dipping.

Let's take it back a step. What is plasti-dip? Plasti-dip is a rubberized coating that was used way back when on the end of old tools. Remember that old set of pliers, the ones with the rubber "dipped" handles? That's plasti-dip! Now, it has been thinned down, and can be sprayed on to vehicles!

Think of it as a spray on vinyl wrap. Dipping your car will fully protect and preserve your factory paint. It will last for years, and once you're sick of it, it peels right off! Your factory paint will look as good as it did the day it was dipped. It's about 1/5th of the cost of a full vinyl wrap, and the color possibilities, AS WELL AS the design possibilities are endless. If you can think it, we can do it!

There is no needs for sanding, or applying "glue". The car will go through a full extensive cleaning, followed by a wax removal wipe down. The vehicle is then masked off as if it were being professionally painted. IT'S ALL IN THE PREP! The results? A smooth finish with a sleek new look! Finishes vary from matte, satin, gloss, matte metallic, satin metallic, ghost pearl, pearl, and chameleon.

Like I said, color possibilities are endless. We can mix, and match, MOST colors out there. So if you have an idea in mind, shoot us an email or message, and we will do our best to match the color for you!

Want to see some of our work? Check out our Facebook page; www.Facebook.com/FilthyDips

All COM members will receive a 10% discount!

Interested in a quote? Message us on Facebook, or email me at DippingNH@gmail.com.

Thanks guys!

Joe Ascoli
Joe Ascoli
PB #06 Digital Camo Evo 8 RS

Mick
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Filthy Dips! Unique styling meets unique protection!

Post by Mick » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Post moved to the classifieds section.

FilthyJoe
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Filthy Dips! Unique styling meets unique protection!

Post by FilthyJoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks, Mick!

I wasn't sure where to post it. :shock:
Joe Ascoli
PB #06 Digital Camo Evo 8 RS