NHMS TRACK INFORMATION – October 13-14, 2023
Chicane / South Oval configuration – Weather permitting!
Please READ ALL of this, feel free to ask questions as appropriate. More info will be posted as it becomes available.
ITEM FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY COMMENTS
Track Access 3:00PM
Registration 6:00PM-8:00PM 7:00AM-8:00AM 7:00AM-8:00AM FR GATE/Main Garage
TECH 7:05AM-8:05AM 7:05AM-8:05AM BY GAS PUMPS
Driver MTG 8:15AM 8:15AM BY GAS PUMPS
Track Hot 8:30PM-5:30PM 9:00PM-5:00PM
• Camping - is allowed but THERE IS NO CAMPING/SLEEPING IN THE GARAGES!!
• Restaurant - will be open (#safetosolocup BBQ on Sat evening). If you see a track worker in line for lunch, please thank them for helping keep us safe and show them to the front of the line.
• Gas - at the pumps will be available to purchase at any time with your credit/debit card. The fluid shed will be open at the times designated at the driver meeting. Please NO filling up inside the garages.
IN THE PADDOCK
• Tech - Please show up in line with your car ready to be teched- bring your registration sheet, helmet, (and drivers suit if super class), car numbers in place
• Traffic Flow - around the garages is counter-clockwise. The speed is VERY SLOW.
- As with all the tracks we run, there is a contract that we sign with lots of pages of legal-speak conditions that we agree to, in order to have the pleasure of renting the facility and holding an event. When you sign the track’s release at the front gate, and your COMSCC registration form each day, you are agreeing to the conditions of said contract, and if you crash NHMS and COMSCC are not responsible for your loss.
- There is a Potluck BBQ and drinks event planned for Saturday night, so sign up to bring something or otherwise help with the even through the link that was sent out.
- Children (under age 16) must NOT be Unattended or riding scooters/ATV/bicycles, etc. while the track is hot…this is a fast-paced event and movement around the paddock can be a safety hazard. Members are responsible for the actions of their crew and guests.
- Please no bedding of brakes or other screwing around anywhere inside or outside the track. Performing unsafe maneuvers in the paddock, parking, or access road areas will get you a stern talking to, followed by an escort off the property. The Track has an observer in the control room that overlooks the entire infield, and they will call you in to us when they see it.
- As with all the other tracks, unmanned aerial systems (drones) are not allowed to operate on the property at any time.
- We have access to the “North” garage only. Please do not park on the “Center” garage side of the fence!!!! We pay for the North garage/paddock area. You will be asked to move if you park anywhere else.
- Again, camping is allowed and there is no charge, you may also camp this year in the open area to the south of the garages that we DON”T rent. If you are camping at the track, please do not run electric cords across areas where there is vehicle traffic.
- If you arrive in the evening after registration is closed, you may enter by signing in at the gate, and you may occupy the garage if one has been pre-assigned to you (See Scott Rosnick’s email regarding garage assignments). The space directly adjacent to a garage space is for the renter of the garage space please if they have a car trailer. If you don’t have a garage, please park along the fences in the paddock. If you arrive after registration closes, please return to the registration window in the morning to get your registration packet.
- Trailer drop offs prior to the event are allowed, but please check at the gate for permission and location.
- If you damage the track, or any of the paddock space or garages, you will be getting a bill. So don’t damage the track please.
- Please leave garages and the rest of the paddock area CLEAN! Please, no fluids in the trash or batteries left behind.
- There are no benches in the garages this year. Please plan accordingly.
- Please TURN ON your push notifications for the COM app as we will be using the mobile app to push out schedule changes and other pertinent information. Also, please feel free to use the in-app messenger to contact other members at the event, or to communicate with the leadership.
- If you have any questions, use the mobile app messenger to contact a member of the leadership.
Send along any additional questions to me at OPERATIONS@COMSCC.ORG
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests