Thanks COMSCC 4 WGI!

Any and all discussions concerning events.
StephanAlfa
Speed Racer
Speed Racer

Post by StephanAlfa » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:21 pm

RyanC wrote:Yeah, it's definitely fun, but it's about 9 seconds shy of where it needs to be ;)

Once I get the bushing replaced in the trailing arm, I think I'm going to do an NHIS test and tune day to get the suspension dialed in. Only got to play with the shocks at bit on Monday
Hey Ryan: I noticed a couple of spots there where you can shave part of the 9 seconds. This just based on watching you on only one video lap. Then again you won the class right. Save it for next year... :wink:

chaos4NH

Post by chaos4NH » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:36 am

Shawn624 wrote:
Sam, Sounds like everything worked out with the truck. Glad to hear it.

WGI was a ton of fun. Looking forward to Calabogie
Shawn, call me so I can return your tools.
Listing in Merrimack under Sumner Webster.
I will be at Granite Town Plaza, your town, between 900AM and 1000AM today. Go to KB Performance shop if you get this in time.
Sam
Chief of Operations

#41 Nissan 200SX SER T40

RyanC
Speed Setter
Speed Setter

Post by RyanC » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:52 pm

StephanAlfa wrote:
RyanC wrote:Yeah, it's definitely fun, but it's about 9 seconds shy of where it needs to be ;)

Once I get the bushing replaced in the trailing arm, I think I'm going to do an NHIS test and tune day to get the suspension dialed in. Only got to play with the shocks at bit on Monday
Hey Ryan: I noticed a couple of spots there where you can shave part of the 9 seconds. This just based on watching you on only one video lap. Then again you won the class right. Save it for next year... :wink:
Yeah, the vid was from my second session on Monday; I ran 13 seconds faster on Tuesday (in another car).

I know I lost time in 1, 5 and 7... probably 9 as well. What did you pick up from the vid, anything different? I am getting used to this momentum thing, but it takes a little time hehe